Lightvisit.com Annual Scholarship
At Lightvisit, we emphatically put stock in training and offering back to the community. We place extraordinary incentive in our very own training when we made forfeits on our paths to and beyond management school. Besides writing on How to pack a suitcase for airline travel, Best backpacks for college students with laptop and Best luggage for international travel, We need to help other people who expect to do likewise.
As solid promoters for higher learning, we are glad to offer back to hopeful social science/management experts through the Lightvisit Scholarship. This yearly grant is granted to one understudy dependent on merit.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process below. Remember to include:
- Your full name,
- Email address,
- Phone number and,
- Name of institution and course of study
- Mailing address with your application submission.
2019 Eligibility Requirements:
Scholarship Award: $1,000
Application Deadline: Must be received by December 30, 2019
This grant is accessible to all undergrad studying Travel and tourism, Biology, Pre-Med, Chemistry, and other science/management related courses in an authorized American or Canadian University or College are urged to apply.
How to Apply
Students are to write a 1,500 words essay on
Quality Of Life, School Backpack Weight, and Nonspecific Low Back Pain in Children and Adolescents
Submissions must be sent to us by contact form.
You are required to incorporate the accompanying data in your application:
- Your complete name, addresses, and contact subtleties including your telephone number and email address.
- An articulation of your present academic status, just as proof that you are right now going to school or college. You may submit as proof your most present undergrad transcript. You give us express consent to affirm your confirmation and participation by reaching the school or college.
- Your paper ought to be appended as a Word document, Pages (Mac) or PDF attachment.
The grant beneficiary will get the grant in around 20-40 days after the due date. By taking part, you are giving your consent for us to get in touch with you by means of mail, email as well as call to you.
What’s more, on the off chance that you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to utilize your name, school or school identification and your article on this site and for some other promotional purposes, moving along without any more pay or installment to you.
In the event that you need us to utilize your photograph, it would be ideal if you send that in with your submission. The beneficiary of the grant is in charge of installment of any relevant State as well as Federal income taxes.